Sunday, January 29, 2006

This is it!!!!!

We leave at the crack of dawn tomorrow to go get our sweet girl. I have no idea what I am supposed to be feeling right now but let me tell you, it is just about everything at once. One of my good friends, Cynetha, keeps saying "you are bringing back another human being". I am so excited at the thought of finale being able to hold Gwynn, but the thought of actually having three kids makes me sick to my stomach. I am worried about the trip and worried about how Gwynn will react to us. We still haven't hashed out who gets her first on gotcha day.(that should make some interesting video, us fighting while some nanny tries to had the baby over, hee hee) And I pray that my father in law can figure out how to work the video camera tomorrow morning when he drops us off a the airport at 4:30 am. I don't know if I will know how to work anything at 4:30 am.

I have to tell you that I am so lucky and so blessed to have my family. Ethan can be the sweetest kid on the whole planet. Yesterday when I asked him what he wanted me to bring him back from China he replied "just my baby sister". It totally brought tears to my eye. There is no way we could be going away for two weeks if it wasn't for my Mother in Law, Charlene and my mom Anne who are so devoted to my kids. They are splitting their grandma duties and staying with the kids, each for about half of the time . And this is a big shout out to The Best Husband In The Whole World!!! Thank you Brad for taking me on this journey!!!

I am not sure what else to say, other than please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. We look forward to posting as much as we can from China!!!

1 comment:

The Waters said...

Looking forward to an update that you made it safely to CHINA!

Michele