Friday, May 15, 2009

Alex's shark cupcakes

One of the excuses I have for not blogging reliable is that Brad now has the real family camera. A nice expensive, fancy, big camera. I used to be the party organizer and the photographer, don't get me wrong, I am really happy to share some of the responsibility. The downside is, I don't have the photo's on my camera so I don't have them on my computer.

Well to get on topic.... Alex Turned 6!!! We went to build a bear workshop at the Mall with a few friends and of course I had to make something really cool for his birthday. My mom gave me an amazing cupcake cookbook for Christmas and I found these in the book..... cool huh???



By the time we pulled into the mall parking lot not one of them was still intact. I have proven yet again, I should have payed more attention in Physics class. I cut the twinkes too long, all of the skark heads fell off. They say you will never use that stuff in the real world. Sorry Mr. Payton!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Jamail, I would love to learn how to make these for my son! What is the gray skin of the shark and how did you apply it? The blue is just frosting, right?
They are adorable!
Carrie
carhub@gmail.com