Monday, November 14, 2005

A Milestone in Parenthood .....
There is a point in your life as a parent that you question some of the things you expose your children to, and the other day we hit a milestone. Brad went out of town on his first business trip and I was alone with the kids for 4 days. We kept a tight schedule. After school we would have a play date, come home, eat dinner, bath and strait to bed. I decided it was much easier to bath the kids from inside the bath tub, and home alone you take all the easy stuff you can. So I would strip down and jump in every night. No problem. On the last night Brad was gone, Alex and I were sitting in the bubble bath waiting for Ethan to join us. He walked into the bathroom and looked at me very contemplatively. When I asked him what was on his mind he asked me.......
"Mommy, why are your boobies so LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG?"(sorry about the disturbing visual). And there you have it, The Last Time I will be naked in front of my kid!!!!!

There will be no photographs accompanying this particular post, hee hee.

1 comment:

The Waters said...

ROTFL....Andrea thanks for the laugh...

Michele